close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-City Riders: Sound off!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, Nov 7, 2005.

1. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

There is NO more Mailing List. Watch the Central/TriCities forum for Ride and event updates.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  2. Hey, let's do indy carts one wensday night.

3. chads06

chads06 Number Two

Do I still count as a Tri-City rider even though I just moved to Hermiston?

4. KneeDragGirl

KneeDragGirl Super Duchess

YES!! You are a part of our elite crowd! :clap

5. chads06

chads06 Number Two

Right on! I would c if there is n e Hermiston riders but I think WaSSted and I are it.

6. I'm in... when and where... can't promise I'll show up on two wheels...

and the Indy cart joint closed about a month ago. (the owner of the building sold it)

7. james1300

Lazer Tag? :nana
    :301

8. chads06

chads06 Number Two

Lazer tag would fun. I was thinking about this earlier mostly because a steak sounded pretty damn good at the time but what about a bbq one of these weekends. i know it is kinda cold out for bbqing but it would b cool!

9. mjn

mjn Forum Admin Staff Member

WHAT? No go-carts??? Dam. I'm bummed. :cry:

10. a bunch of my friends worked at indy kart. i kinda knew scott, too. i cant make lazer tag on wednesday nights. have fun though.

11. james1300

Lets find sumthin Zack can do too!
    Zack, any ideas? :301
    @ Chad06 Check the Nov. 9 post, were talkin about a 'Shop appreciation BBQ' on a Saturday at KneedragGirls.

Quit Hi-Jacking my Thread! crackup: This WAS supposed to be where, if you wanted on the 'Tri-Cities Bike Night' E-mail list you posted up or PM'd me! :nana :301 ha-aha-aha!

12. fo' sho... let's get the whole of the crew together...

hubby's???

13. I'll have to start a new thread for this soon but........
    Back in CT KneeDragGirl and I would throw a gumbo party at the end of the riding season and one again at the beginning of the riding season. Its a chance to get together at the end of the season to watch bike videos, tell riding lies and eat REALLY good gumbo. Then, right before it warms up, its a chance to get together and make plans for the new riding season (big trips, sport/adventure rides, plans to attend MotoGP :mrgreen: ), watch bike videos and eat REALLY good gumbo. With the holidays coming up, we may have to make it one gumbo party in the dead of winter to keep our spirits up (then we can all talk about a BBQ or something to kick off the riding season). More on this soon...
    jj

14. Was wonderin what signals the end of the riding season so i can watch for it.

15. IF ONLY THIS WAS THE NWS SECTION LOL! :evil4:

16. Newbie Saying Hi. Just moved to Tri-Cities in May..finally settled in. Look forward to some rides.

r/ MP

17. Since we are looking for fun things to do, how about some Paintball sports?? I have enough equipment for about 10 people and if there is more I have friends that rent equipment, you would only have to supply your own balls :shock: lol, if you have never played its alot of fun, and if your scared you can play against my daughters, promise they will not hurt you :evil4: kick it around, but I would need a two to three day notice to get equipment ready, areas of play would be Tri-cities or the lower Valley, Dave :mrgreen:

18. james1300

Hey! Dr. Jack! Welcome! Good to have you here! :301
    james1300

@ Rikkuss...SNOW signals the end! Ride ON! :301

19. james1300

Hubby's is dooable! Paint ball, too!
    Keep those ideas comin!
    Sombody, please bring a camera so we can post pics!
    Tomorrow Night! Bike nite!