close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tri-City Riders: Sound off!

Discussion in 'Central' started by james1300, Nov 7, 2005.

1. do you have any more pictures? It looks beautiful.

2. Last edited: Sep 23, 2011

3. Not sure if embedding youtube videos are allowed.

4. Welcome!! I think I met you at Full Throttle yesturday!! glad to have you!!!

5. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Yup! Its 'motorcycle related'!
    Glad your here!
    CoFFee tonite!
    Breakfest tomorrow,
    Ride tomorrow!
    Check-out 'Central' section for details!

6. Hey everybody! New to the forum, not too new to the Tri-Cities or riding. I have been in Prosser for 16 years now. Just picked up a 2011 BMW R1200RT last weekend from Ride West. Just pasted down my 2006 HD V-rod to my son a couple weeks ago.

Come through Tri-Cities every morning heading to work out past Burbank, and then back to Prosser every evening. So if you see a guy on a new Beamer wearing a Harley jacket, honk and wave.

7. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Glad your here! Watch 'Central' for Events, rides and, get togethers!

8. Hi there, I am new to the site and I know the weather is not good for riding at this time but would love to join in on events and rides going on in the Tri Cities....have a great day and be safe out there:headbang:

9. Welcome fellow cruiser! Meet up with us at our weekend coffee and taco gatherings, random lunch/dinner meet-ups, and many of the group rides going on this month.

10. welcome!!

11. Welcome to the fun farm :evil4:

12. New rider from Tricities here, not big on coffee but looking forward to the Taco runs.

13. Welcome! see ya Friday!!

14. Welcome. Starbucks coffee sucks. I think the groups still meets on the first Friday at Roasters in Richland. Either place has other drinks besides coffee. Tacos are great. It's getting a little cool to be sitting outside eating at Tony's, but we're an enterprising bunch, I'm sure we'll figure something out.

15. I'm new!! looking forward to riding!!

16. It was great meeting you this morning!! Welcome to the insane asylum :scared :headbang:

17. It was fun....I'm glad I got to meet some of you as well! I have my own straight jacket so I think I will fit right in to the insane asylum:mrgreen:

18. welcome:Thank goodness, another Sporty rider!!!

I was beginning to think I was alone!!!:banghead: