unemployed mechanic for hire.

Discussion in 'Westside' started by Andre 1000, May 22, 2012.

1. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    hey guys, got laid off yesterday from my auto mechanic job. I have over ten years experience. I live in the Kirkland area and have A Lot of auto/bike tools. but i'm not mobile so if any one needs help or wants me to do any job for them shoot me a call or text. my number is in my profile. I can work on any bike, car, truck, SUV. i'm not good with diesel or carbs. I can fix boats and jet skis.
    it never hurts to call and get a second opinion. I should state for the record that I am not good with valves and front shocks. Not much experience with those so far. I always recomend people to fluid suspension science for front fork work and dealers for valve work. Mainly cause I dont have shimms and/or dont want to have to deal with going back and forth to dealers to get them. Huge pain in the ass. But every thing else Im up for.

#1 Andre 1000, May 22, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
    Dragonfish, 2 dizzy and 04CBR like this.
  2. Text sent.

3. Boeing has been hiring lately...and they have a huge motor pool to maintain.
    Hope it all works out...

4. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

text sent as well.

5. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    Yo, thanks guys for the huge responce. It helps out a lot.

6. Hey man, I was wondering how good you are with completely aftermarket parts cars. I am getting ready to part my car out and need a mechanic to help with some of the more in depth work.

7. Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck and let me know if I can help in any way.

8. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

Ask him about his supra and you'll find out.

9. I’ll take that as a person who knows this gentleman and that he knows about "ricers" or tuners/imports

10. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

I've met Andrew a few times, real down to earth guy. His supra (old school) is a beast. He knows his way around a motor.

11. Dude, I have a 2000 Celica GT with a basically toast engine and a spare engine I've been (too) slowly assembling. Want to wrap it up? Bottom end is done. Most all parts are here. Hit me uuuuuup (via PM).

12. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    Im very good around aftermarket parts, I buy from ebay all the time, lol. really.

taking things apart is no problem. I understand that those aftermarket items can be delicate.

13. Just had the timing belt and water pump replaced on my car by a Andrew, a very competent mechanic. Having worked on my fair share of all things broken, I felt privileged to hang out, while he plied his trade and expertise. I could have had the work done anywhere else, but taking the drive seemed a good reason we as a sport bike riding community support one another. Thanks for the excellent work. :mfclap:

14. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    Thank you so much for the feedback. That always helps.

15. Would you be willing to give maintenance lessons? I've started tinkering around my bike, and finding that I need guidance.

16. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    of course, I love meeting new people and talking bikes.

17. Hey I've got a 91 Integra that needs help. It's got a 95 b16a2 engine and been experiencing a LOT of hesitation at around 3000 rpms.. I'm in the Covington area.

18. Andre 1000

I Ride:
    sport bikes
    sending PM

19. Morwan

Sent a text. I've got a friend with a '99 Katana 750 who needs his carb cleaned.

#20 Morwan, Jun 11, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012