Utah Ride

Discussion in 'Boise Region' started by crnelson, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Hi,

I'm a 53 year old Male who wants to see Southern Utah this year. I live in the tri-Cities. My wife says I shouldn't go alone (wouldn't be as much fun either). I want to go through Wells nevada, see Zion's, Bryce Canyon, Escalente, Moab, Mexican hat, Monument Valley, Four Corners and then take in Flaming Gorge on the way back. Its about 7-10 days and about 1800 miles. Does this idea interest any of your club members? anyone interested may email me at nelson.calvinr@gmail.com .........................................................Calvin

2. Y2K

Y2K

That will be a great ride,I've done all of it several times,wish I could go but it's not in the cards this time around.
    By the way,I'm your age and wouldn't hesitate to go it alone if I couldn't find a riding partner.
    IMHO two or three bikes is best,too many and things get complicated on a long road trip.
    Don't miss Great Basin Nat. Park on the way through.8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oly ZX

Oly ZX Daytime Adventure Seeker

I rode through S. Utah last summer w/ a buddy. Beautiful country but it was WARM!! You'll love it:evil4:

I have a pic similar to this one that Y2K posted up. Cool stretch of road.

[​IMG]

If your interested here's the link from our ride, got some descent pics along the way.
    http://pnwriders.com/ride-reviews-destinations/81338-b-robs-08-adventure.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

for some strange reason I'm wanting to go ride now...........:ninja:

#3 Oly ZX, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  4. Nice trip but its a lot further than 1800 miles if you are starting from Pasco (its 900 miles just to Zion).