close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vancouver/Southwest Photo Tag

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Harris, Feb 8, 2010.

1. we were literally 5 miles from the tag, but ran out of time, poop

2. Only because you're slow!

3. And your slower than me say whats that tell ya :nana crackup:

4. OK, this is disgraceful! One of my fellow Oreguineans, went and got the Portland Photo TAG, but the Southwest Washington post is still standing. I would of thought that at least a few of my Vancouvian compadres would have gotten the Southwest Washington Tag by now. :|

I know Devin, I know. You guys were literally only 5 miles away. However, 5 miles only counts with tactical nuclear weapons, and unfortunately that's not how we play this game. :angry7:

5. Damn, i have a guess, but I really have no clue....

6. I would have gotten a better shot of the actual location but there was a car in the way.

HINT: its on 503 East of Cougar

7. Tag
    [​IMG]

New tag
    [​IMG]

8. galenernest

galenernest I bathe with candles, flowers, jazz music, and rub

Nice tag, Jason :)

The girls there are enchanting.

9. If you decide to go get it let me know I wana go!:mrgreen:

10. galenernest

Well... I would have been there on Saturday if we didn't run into snow. However, at that point I didn't know that was the tag. I just got a camera so I am going to start playing again. I work all week, though. Probably won't be making it out that way for a while. I bet some weekday rider is going to get it on Wed or Thur.

11. if its snowed out we should be allowed to get it in our cages :)

12. galenernest

The tag is not snowed out. It is just the route I like to take to it is snowed out. :secret:

13. ok someone needs to go get this ... or perhaps we can make it into a ride for tomorow to get this ... pm me

14. any one want to go with me on this ridicules 4 hour long round trip to get the tag

15. I would but I am on the search for my car!

16. your car??? i got one ill sell ya

17. Yeah MY car, took me 2 hours to find it!