close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Vancouver spotted

Discussion in 'Vancouver' started by Flyboymedic, Apr 13, 2014.

1. I take a lot of short rides around the Couve. Probably be doing that between rains this winter...no twisties, just making noise and stinking up the place.

I was the same way on the backside of Hwy 9 in Santa Cruz (Squid Central). The King of 9 said the same. Always riding...winter in California is a joke...Never could get why some would hang it up and the road was dry, but overcast (you knew it wasn't going to rain). Deer are seriously dangerous down there...VERY skittish. <---the creatures seem a lot more relaxed in the cougar area, from what I've seen.

Roads are way better up here, just have to tolerate a longer winter. YOu can pretty much ride year round in the lower elevations, but i'm not particularly good at it and i hate the cleanup!

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. I havent seen a holypistons running around with a goatee though...If Star Trek taught me anything its two things...

1) People wearing RED shirts always die.

2) Evil people always have a goatee.

3. Hey Brad, the 2015's come in new colors, including yeller. Here's my '14:
    [​IMG]

4. Ty, was that you on 88th St around 1:00pm? Black jacket?

5. Not today. I rode to work today, so the bike was in my building's parking garage from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm today.

6. Was it a Liquid Graphite FZ-09? might have been me if so vtr2:

7. To the individual on the blacked out R6ish/CBR600 sorta looking sportbike that was going to cut across between my truck and another car on Hwy 99 coming out of the used tire place just before 2:55pm yesterday. Easy on the throttle dude, it's not worth potentially getting hit by a 2 ton truck. At least you were ATGATT. I give you credit for that, and the fact that you decided NOT to do it.

8. [MENTION=31458]TheFZ09ismine[/MENTION]

Was that you today taking padden pkwy exit around 6pm?

9. Most likely. That's usually the route I take to and from work.

10. Spotted a KTM wheelie across the green bridge today.

heh. ;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  11. Both of us merged onto HWY 14 East around 5:20 pm today. Me from I5 North, I'm guessing you from I5 South. You on a Triumph Speed/Street Triple and me on an R6. Fun ride out 14 to 205 North where I exited Mill Plain. Who are you?

12. A few days ago I had a white supermoto with race numbers cut me off getting onto the 205 south ramp from millplain heading west. Dude dang near drug knee the whole clover leaf down to the freeway. Then he wheelied pretty much all the way down to the highway 14 ramp where he exited going east. Not normally one to encourage hooning but that was pretty cool. Pretty sure I've seen pics of that bike here before.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
  13. To the guy on on the sport bike weaving in and out of traffic during the commute on 205S bridge this morning.
    You made me jealous because I chose not to ride to work.
    Then you made me laugh when you cut in behind the Nisan pickup, sat up, and took your right hand off the bar Who knew that Nissan was going to brake. For a second there I was pretty sure that your Monster Energy Drink sticker on your windshield was going to be a part of that pickup.

14. Blue SV650 gave my truck the thumbs up on I-205N near Padden Pkwy this afternoon.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
  15. Red r1 2005ish, polished exhaust cans and a integrated tail light.
    You were riding along with me on 112th off mill plain heading north when that black crv with Oregon plates decided to pull to The right then make a u turn in front of you. Not gonna lie my heart stopped for a minute. Good response not locking the brakes but you got REALLY lucky riding around the front of it!