close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

FS: Vortex Headlift front stand, R6 pin; Pitbull rear stand

Discussion in 'Gear, Parts, & Accessories' started by kangxi, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Hi Guys and Gals - Have a front and rear stand for sale. Front is a Vortex headlift stand with a pin for an R6. You can get pins for Honda, Suzuki etc cheap from Vortex, check their site. Asking $60 picked up.
    Rear is your standard issue Pitbull for spools (not the GP style). It is definitely used but you know, Pitbull is forever! Seriously, I think you could try to blow one of these things up with C4 and fail. Asking $75 picked up.

Stands are in Portland. PM me with any questions, I can text you pix if you like.

thanks!

2. Going to the Ridge any time soon?

3. Hope to get up there again before the end of the season but no hard commitments for dates right now. Will be at PIR this weekend if you are racing OMRRA or have Washington friends coming down to race this round.

4. Does the front stand have the removable handle?

5. No, it's just one piece. I was surprised at the build quality of the Vortex stands - they are burly like Pitbull not el cheapo feeling like some other manufacturers who shall remain nameless. Somebody come get these out of my garage.

6. can you send me a picture of rear pitbull stand?

7. Sure, PM me with your number and I'll send a few your way!

8. Hi Everyone - I still have both of these stands if anyone is in need. Just text me on 503-888-0191. Better weather is finally coming!