Warning graphic image of accident do not look if you are a pansie

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by tims007, Jul 10, 2012.

1. mods feel free to move this if it is to graphic

Warning graphic image of accident

:scared
    :shock:

this is the results of a motorcycle accident please not that this guy was not wearing protective gear
    :secret::secret::secret::shock:

:scared

[​IMG]

2. Gotama

Gotama WMRRA 1st VP

I Ride:
    a lawnmower
    I call bullshit

3. how do i post a screen shot to this forum?

etit

ahaaaa
    this is from a911 triage group im apart of on facebook this was taken by a paramedic
    [​IMG]

#3 tims007, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  4. You're sick! I like it :mfclap:

5. What a boner...

yard sale and Blak like this.
  6. RedKat600

RedKat600 Vintage Screwball
    Staff Member

I Ride:
    2003 Copper SV1K
    Um, gear isn't going to stop your bones from poking through your skin. FYI.

7. lazyeye

I Ride:
    CBR600RR, Bolt
    Damn. That sucks. Not going to stop me from riding, but daaaayum!

8. DGA

DGA Moderator
    Staff Member

At least he did not break the femur; those will lay you out for a while. ;)

Having good leathers migh have stopped the damage from being that severe though. His femur breaking would have been a good thing in this case, might have stopped the end from ripping the knee out.

Details on the accident?

9. I have no details on the accedednt. Al i know is that it happned in columbia and the photo was taken by an ambulance emt.

10. This brings back memories. Been there done that! I was waring leathers. It did keep the bones inside the skin, not that that mattered. The surgeons had to open the leg up anyway. I was given a spinal block, so I was in and out throughout the operation. When they started to chisel on the knee, that was the eeriest feeling I've ever had. They had to cut through a bunch of nerves, at the knee area. Never did get all the feeling back. Don't bend like it use too ether.

I shredded the entire knee capsule (guess I got to be a shredder the hard way). They had to cut 3" off the tendons, split them and reattach (stretch) them to the bone. It's one of those things you'll never forget. I got to watch a lot of it. Not that I wanted too.

11. Not likely a femur is just going to come marching through muscles, tendons, and skin, ready for Fido to take to the backyard, intact. Maybe chards of it... seems B.S.

12. Avboden

I Ride:
    1991 XR250L, 2007 BMW F800S, 1999 ATK 605 ESDS/SM
    I agree with this, leverage wise it makes no sense at all.

13. theJrod

theJrod Racer Extraordinaire

Eh, doesn't exactly seem like a fake. Stranger shit could happen. Talk to folks that work in a major trauma center (or seen combat) - thems some gruesome stories.

Though gear or no gear, that guy was getting effed up either way.

14. NVME

Another pic for your enjoyment:

This is from a friend's motorcycle club down South. From his message to me (I'm a MSF Rider Coach):

"Here is a pic you can use for class. When you highside your bike after running outside of long curve and landing on your face/head. Note: novelty helmet doesn't look so cool now that his frontal skull, nose, and sinus cavities are broken as well as three internal hemorrhages. This is a prospect in my club..."

[​IMG]

15. Bet he still rides with a bowl. The wimenz are unable to see your scars in a full-face.

16. PeteN95

PeteN95 Moderator
    Staff Member

Milk builds strong bones, and tears up weak tendons! ;)

DGA likes this.
  17. Cropduster

Cropduster jimd2p aka Dweezlebutt

I've never understood the fascination people, especially in foreign countries have, with taking these kinds of pictures. Seems disrespectful to the person. There was an accident near my house a few years ago where one of the vehicles burst in to flames and a woman was severely burned and thrown from the vehicle. There were more people with their camera phones out then there were rendering aid. A sad commentary on society.