Were do you park your Bike?

Discussion in 'Eastside' started by Blakestone1, Feb 20, 2010.

1. I'm buyin a house that has no garage.. yeah I know :banghead: I was thinking of either buying a 10*12 storage building and setting it up behind the car port ($1200), keeping it in the inclosed trailer(cant work on it in there) or My favorite is riding it thru the sliding glass door and parking it in the dinning room. (allways warm and plenty of light) I'm leaning for the dinning room.
    what have you done to store you bike?

2. Leave it on the sidewalk with the keys in it.

3. crackup: yeah like that will happen!:mfclap:

4. Right!,..... Living room would work. I like the idea of a 10x12 dedicated space!

If you can swing that, do it. Run some power out to it, insulate it, maube even water for a shop sink. Should be able to secure it also.

5. Bikes have priority over car :devil:

[​IMG]

The car stays out in the cold :evil4:

[​IMG]

6. yup

the nice bikes stayed inside the house when I didn't have a garage, just a rule..

7. I built a small building for our bikes. I think mine is an 8x10 and I have room for the hayabusa, 954, and 3 wheeler.

8. TJC

TJC

Parking in the living room was nice when I was single. Work on the bike and watch TV at the same time.

But you'll want some place to put the bike to let it cool down or if it starts leaking something unpleasant.

Put it in the living room now while you're getting the shed setup.

9. Ours is in the bedroom for the winter.. and in the driveway with a cover for the summer... thinking about building a little shed for it outside this year though.

10. pwb211

Mines in my kitchen

11. Ill never leave my baby outside to many peeps :scratchea creeping in the night! :evil4:

12. Mine is rigged to explode in a dramatic inferno if it gets turned on without a 260 LB ass on the seat.

13. So you have to find someone half your size to sit on your bike when u start it?

14. Used to be here:

[​IMG]

Now it's here:

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

My Florida ride, I always found ground level rooms and parked the bike in the room. If you don't have an FI bike it's not recommended.

And no, that's not me or my bike , if it was you would be seeing some tatoos and wondering what kind of animal fur I was wearing.

#16 Fast Eddie 919, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2010
  16. Thanks for the input:mfclap:
    Dinning room it is! Till I can build a shed:fallinga:

17. Gusgus

Gusgus Thaumaturgist

Garage, actually 2 car garage, my cars stay outside too. The bikes rule!

18. garage is for bike

19. ecotechjosh

ecotechjosh Cavalier Champion!

I have an apartment with no garage, my GSXR 1000 chills at my dad's garage and my super moto (daily rider) with full coverage insurance chills in my car port at the apartment. I have one of those super bike chains on it. Full coverage on that bike is $160 per year with a $100 deductable