close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What's wrong with this hayabusa?

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Talk' started by jonathandowers, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Maybe because it's made by Suzuki, or it doesn't exist. Either is probably accurate.

crackup:

2. My guess would be no title. He never mentions that he has one. Or a scam.

3. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

just send a money order to me and I will make sure you get the bike ... Ill have to get ahold of my contact in Nigeria, he actually has the title

4. Can u imagine how douchy you would look riding that thing

5. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

^^ id roll it if it were real... its a pretty damn bike

6. No way I'm sending a money order. Is cash ok?

7. Shrek X

Shrek X Mr. 500,000

perfect :mrgreen:

8. Those scam ads have been popping up everywhere. I dare you to clik it. Also, look at the small print.

9. Whats wrong with it?!?!
    Color, swingarm, chrome.....everything is wrong with it! LOLOLOLOL

But seriously, It could be a rebuilt title, salvaged title, stolen with bogus title, etc......

10. Sorry, in my opinion, that thing is ugly as sin.

11. Here ya go:
    [​IMG]

12. theres one too many "0" in the price

13. my guess he forgot a 0 and trying to get 26,000 out of it

14. "impulse to the popular cause, and to make further progress in gaining the popular favor. The experiment was successful in this instance too. The people were pleased at the apparent affection which his action evinced; and as Cornelia was the daughter of Cinna, he had opportunity, under pret"
    ^^^there is some tiny print right at the top of the ad that I have blown up here.
    What the f*** is this supposed to mean?!?!?!

Also if you are a dealer selling a motorcycle of this caliber then you will not use slang such as "UR"!

SCAM

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
  15. The small print:
    A short time after this Caesar had another opportunity for delivering a funeral oration; it was in the case of his own wife, the daughter of Cinna, who had been the colleague and coadjutor of Marius during the days of his power. It was not usual to pronounce such panegyrics upon Roman ladies unless they had attained to an advanced age. Caesar, however, wa keywords: custom venom big dog big bear fast red clean suzuki yamaha street cruiser r6 r1 buell harley motorcycle bike show bike clean chrome venum ridge thunder horse arlen ness simms california norcal harley davidson Road King Harley Davidson Road Glide Heritage Street Glide Electra glide Chopper Prostreet Black Chrome pinstriped seat softail deluxe standard Lowrider dyna 1999 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Billet aluminum wheels polished white wall tires

Weird.

16. Julius Caesar by Jacob Abbott