close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where were you when it happened??

Discussion in 'Roseburg' started by kirkcdl, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Sonic,2 PM Saturday the 6th of June...

Bikeman25ana and his lovely lady,BillyJoe on his R-1...Myself and my girlfriend Cindy on the SafetyWing,and MPMarty on his Beemer...

We rode...

So where were all the "regulars" that meet there on Saturdays at 2 PM to go riding???

Nice light ride,Diamond Lake to Munchies,back to North Bank,99 south back into the 'Burg...

Sorry nobody else showed...:scratchea

2. Still sitting in Burien scraping paint off the house and working on the VFR

3. cascaderider

cascaderider Moderator Staff Member

Sounds awesome! I saw Marty over there before 1:30 when I drove by.. I had a family emergency and couldn't make it. I think there was a bike show in Grants Pass or something. I honestly expected to see somebody post up something to the effect that most of them would miss the 2pm because of it.

Glad you had a good ride. Expect a better turnout next time! It's a standing date (both Thursdays 6pm and Saturdays 2pm) but it's always a good idea to post in the Bike Night thread and get an idea who might show..

4. Well,I'm going to look at a V65 Magna tomorrow,if I buy it I'll really have the "What shoes go with this outfit?" syndrome on Thursday nights...

I simply need a bigger garage...:mrgreen:

Anybody want to buy a vintage 84 Sabre VF700?I'm "motivated" so to speak...

5. I had previous engagements. Will try to make it next weekend.

6. Oh man! I love Munchies! I wish I was there for that one. I hope to be down there again for another ride or two this summer.

7. I had to play "farmer" yesterday. The sporty is feeling very neglected, a whole week without running the wheels off. It and I will be teaching the next couple of Saturdays, so won't be able to make any rides. We will be there at Sonic on Thurs. as far as I know. Barring any grumpy/demanding husband, etc.

Gwen

8. Oh, almost forgot- Coreset Cruise on the 27th, so that's three Sat. in a row, can't make it. I love poker rides, and this one is for a good cause too.

Gwen

9. Y'all missed out! That was a fun little spin! Meeting new riders was really fun. That good ole'boy Marty was really something, he really gets it on with that bmw! Thanks for coming up with the northbank route Kirk that road has just the right amount of twisties for my likeing. Well I won't be making next sat sonic cause we are planning a dunes off road ride but I'll shoot for the weekend after. Hope to meet some more riders then.

10. Well,Mike,don't forget the Thursday 6 PM meet-n-greet.I'll probably be there about 5:30 on the Sabre,then go pick Cindy up at 6:30 and bring the SafetyWing down for a while...

11. I would have been there, I was at drill this weekend for the National Guard... Cool thing was we were able to go to the bike show, I will post pics in this post later tonight....

12. Baseball/Softball game?