Who crashed on Lewis and Clark yesterday?

Discussion in 'Astoria' started by ronrdrcr, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ronrdrcr

ronrdrcr
    Expand Collapse

Hopefully they are all right. Just read it on the police blotter. Happened yesterday at 12:19 pm, but no description of course.

Ron

2. a109driver

a109driver
    Expand Collapse

I was on Lewis & Clark yesterday with two other riders, but we went through about 1430, and we all made it. I didn't notice any residue of a wreck when we went through.

3. ronrdrcr

ronrdrcr
    Expand Collapse

I just noticed CCSO responded to a motorcycle crash there on the daily astorian's police blotter

Ron

4. a109driver

a109driver
    Expand Collapse

I was just at Dave Soules fundraiser tongiht (Aug 28th), and heard from someone there that it was a Harley that went down that day.

The fundraiser was excellent, as was the ride beforehand. I wish you could have been there.

5. ronrdrcr

ronrdrcr
    Expand Collapse

I wish I could have made it, but I was so tired that I went home and crashed immediately.

Ron

6. a109driver

a109driver
    Expand Collapse

Don't use that word on this thread. Sorry you were too tired. It was really good.

7. ronrdrcr

ronrdrcr
    Expand Collapse

My apologies, didn't even think about it