Who rides in Seattle?!

Discussion in 'Westside' started by DarKnight, Sep 28, 2012.

1. DarKnight

I'm in Seattle (Queen Anne/Westlake area) and I want to find some people to ride with sometime.

2. Are the crazy I-5 wheelie guys still being sighted in that area?

3. Oh hai! You probably live a few minutes from me. I'm right between SLU and Belltown. I'm up for riding sometime.

4. DarKnight

I haven't seen them at all actually. I try to stay away from I5 just cause of the shitty traffic it brings to my street when I'm on the way to work.

5. Pretty sure a bunch of us live in Seattle and ride.....:scratchea

6. Juilin

Juilin Captain Pubic

+1 :scratchea

7. I'm in the same area, near Denny and 99 between SLU and Lower Queen Anne, always up for a ride.

8. In belltown on 3rd and Blanchard weekdays ride after 5pm, anytime on weekends (weather permitting)

9. dizzle

dizzle WHO is DANE?

I don't ride.

10. I ride from where I-90 comes out of the tunnel to SLU and back, every work day. Look for the Moto Guzzi V7 Racer.

<--- That one.

11. I occasionally ride my supermoto through downtown. I won't take my rc51 cause the suspension is really stiff. The sumo soaks up the shitty Seattle streets though.

12. DarKnight

Sweet. What are you guys doing Saturday?

13. I live in Seattle and have bikes, but I don't ride them much. Not much since I moved here anyway. Grr.

I used to live up north and I could find empty back roads within minutes. Now every time I go out for a ride I get stuck in construction and rush hour.

I'd be interested in going for rides with some other riders around here and learn some decent routes to avoid all the crazies.

And please don't say cruise over to Alki for some coffee.

14. What kind of riding? I take off for the mountains, the islands, or farther every chance I get on my BMW R1200GS, sometimes with some light off road detours that my street tires can handle.

I'm in North Seattle

15. I have an R1100GS longing for a friend.

What do y'all Seattle folk do about motorcycle shelter?

16. I just moved here in February, and am looking also for a group to ride with. We'd do rides on MotoGP weekend and then hang out and watch the race. Would be interested in same up here if possible.

17. I'm not in Seattle.

18. :scratchea
    Shelter, in Seattle? We don't even use umbrellas. If you don't ride wet, you don't ride. If you don't have a garage after you ride, bring a dry rag for your seat for the morning.

19. :evil4:
    Yeah, the rush hour traffic locks me down after work too much of the time, but when I just gotta get out, I cruise the accessible shorelines, Ferry Docks, and neighborhoods with nice views of Puget Sound, taking pictures of mountains and islands. And yes, sometimes I cruise over to Alki for some coffee, and more pictures. Anything but the I-5 Parking Lot.