Yakima Bike Nite 8-11

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by Cody1877, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Well gonnna do it again but this time I am NOT PASSING OUT FLYERS this is just a PNW RIDERS thing becouse I know there are several of you here in Yakima who didnt come to the last one for whatever reason , some mentioned they didnt feel safe riding with unknowns so this is just for US so show up at OWENS YAMAHA /SUZUKI

FRIDAY NIGHT AT 6:30PM AUGUST 11TH

WE WILL RIDE KONNOWAC PASS
    RIDE AROUND OLD VALLY HIGHWAY
    DINNER AT POWERHOUSE GRILL
    LET ME KNOW IF YOU PLAN ON SHOWING !

2. nevada

im pretty sure i cant make it this time.

3. UMMM DID YOU NOTICE THAT YOU POSTED ON THE PNW RIDERS FOUM SO YA THAT MEANS YOUR INVITED I am just gonna put out flyers every so often so we dont have a bunch of idiots like that suzuki moron showing up faster than we can weed them out:mrgreen:

4. nothin like a friend to hang you out to dry, huh!!:thefinge: :thefinge: :mrgreen:

5. there are no dues just pay for my gas and dinner and a 20 for the privilidge of hangin with me and we will call it good :mrgreen: :evil4:

6. beansbaxter

Forum Admin

I Ride:
    ZX-10R
    if people complain they dont want to ride with other unknown riders, tell them to still show up for bike night. bike night is more about meeting and greeting so you can get to know other riders and figure out who fits your riding style.

just my couple of pennies though

7. I'm gonna go, yay!

8. nevada

yeh well..we got not expectations!
    im pretty sure we heard that last time toocrackup:

9. I said that? I just get so excited I forget to look at my plans! :mrgreen: But I have no work or class so I'll mapquest it. To bad I have to take I-90 because Canyon is graveled! :banghead:

10. nevada

actually, i dont think i can make this one. so u can take my spot:banghead:

11. much appreciated !!

12. i dont know about this next generation if not for the mentoring of us more expierence they would be LOSTTAKE i-82 IT LEADS SOUTH TO YAKIMA TAKE THE 1ST STREET EXIT AND YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT OWENS:mrgreen:
    BUT HEY IF YOU WANT YOU CAN TAKE i90 TO SPOKANE OR SEATTLE AS i AM SURE THEY WILL HAVE A BIKE NIGHT SOONER OR LATER THIS WEEK

13. Thanks for posting the directions for people like me who don't pay attention to roads when riding, as you just pointed out!

14. I'd love to... but damn that whole work thing. Next week though, count me in. My last day is Aug. 15.

15. nobowl

It looks like I'm going to be out of town this weekend and won't be able to make it... :(

Keep us posted on when the following one will be...

16. num1husker

num1husker junior

Shawkrider, GSXR-Racer, you guy's mentioned that you might want to go. Let me know maybe I'll tag along too.

jr. :whistling:

17. Not sure yet. It would be a long night and a long ride home in the dark.

18. I don't get home until 4:30pm and to make it there by 6:30pm I would be rushed..

19. Ya with a gsxr i can understand, would you like me to send someone with a pick up to give you a lift?:roll:

20. I'm staying home. I dont need the drama of a yakima bike night. There is more fun to be had in the tricities with people I know are cool.