Yakima Bikenite Pic's

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by Vanquisher, Jan 11, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]We had a small but fun group tonite Thanks to Manny&Brisa, John and Dave.We went on till 915 with plenty of laughs
    :w00t: :wf :wf

2. nobowl

Thanks Mike for putting it together. Enjoyed chatting with y'all :smile:

Looking forward to many more this spring/summer!

3. Thanks Mike for getting this together, if we keep at it people will start taking it seriously, we'll have fun gettin there........And nobowl, is that you at the isle of mann in your avatar?crackup:

4. Looks like you guys outnumbered our sorry excuse for a 3 person bike night here in Southern Oregon. Oh well, eventually it'll grow to be larger and larger numbers.

5. Shoot we had almost twice as manycrackup: .......I know theres more that want to come but they have no faith...........yet. Just keep trying, good luck........And like James1300 says get them flyers out........JOhn

6. If you want a few visitors when it warms up in a month or so lets set up a bikenite where we can come down and Visit you all and I am sure there will be alot of the Tricity folks dying to go. And remember success is not measured by quantity but quality. And by that standard and the fun folks that where there lastnite; made Yakima bike nite a success!!:mfclap: :mfclap:

Mike

7. You would ride 8hrs. for a bike nite in Medford, then ride back?

8. I also put visit which we would do a little riding and have a whole lot of fun. And I would drive or ride anywhere to help someone. Heck Atomic Flame would to we just went to Spokane the other day and we where there only for a hour or two to help someone out alittle. And I know so would a lot of Central folks would. And Don't forget the fun is worth a short Ride.

Mike

9. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Like we need an excuse to ride?
    The Bike nite would be icing on da cake!
    GREAT Pic's!:mrgreen:
    Id still try the sign on the stick trick, so people can find ya EZer!
    Good effort!:mfclap:

10. I know, I know! I just know my back starts killing me at about the four hour mark! I can just imagine what it would feel like after eight!

Good job on the Yak. night guys!!!!

11. What? Are ya some kinda OLD man?!?! haha:nana JK You need to find a girl to massage your back on the way:evil4: ........JOhn

12. Mentally I don't feel old, but my body keeps tellin me different!:angry7:

13. Awesome Food!!! :mfclap: VERY COLD, TOO :shock: but it was worth it... i think :mrgreen:

14. jk :evil4:

15. i had fun :mfclap: AND i met another rider!!!! COOL!!!! it was nice to meet you NoBowl!!! :mfclap: :mfclap: :mfclap:

16. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

I met NoBowl too, last Summer. Great Guy!
    I love going to Miners!

17. skinny_punk

skinny_punk One Legged Rocket Rider

When it warms up, I'd love to ride down to visit Johnny B. Oh, and you know I have a cure for pain right Matt?. After a couple hours my hip, back, and foot are usually hurting.

P.S. John looks like a Gangsta!! Put a beenie on him and start throwing down some hand signs and he could get us all killed!! :scared :thefinge:

18. You met him before...:tard:

19. looks like ive ate there before.

20. HAHA!!!! I was totally posin too!:mfclap: But I'm such a retard I dont know any signs except for peace or hang loose, so I just gave the "wassup homie?" look, I tried:angry7: :thefinge: