YAKIMA RIDE BBQ WEEKEND 21,22,23rd.

Discussion in 'Yakima' started by Ninja05Girl636, Jul 6, 2006.

1. Friday JULY 21st - 23rd
    bring what ever you'd like and whatever you can carry!! My sister will be driving her car, she is helping out with the BBQ! So please everyone Sign up now so we know how much food to by!!

If your staying the weekend put a "$" before your name

If you're coming for the BBQ only put a "@" before your name

Please invite all of your friends and family.

Bring pillows and blankets if you can pack them, and we'll try and provide what we can for those who can't pack everything!!!

Remeber BBQ is on Sat. with a Live band!!!!

FOr the Westsider's out there.....The plans are to meet at RMC at 2:00pm on Friday the 21st and we'll leave no later than 2:45pm.

We are just going to take 405 to I-90 to Yakima. Boring I know, but I have 2-3 stops planned for food/gas etc. at North Bend and Safeway in CleElum and if we need to we'll hit a rest stop after CleElum is we need to.

We're going to take our time and arrive in Yakima whem we get there. Please everyone bring extra money, because we may go bowling!! And it's about $12 per person... last I remembered.

Friday will be very laid back. If we dont do bowling we'll do some X-Box or Movies (most likely movies) So BRING YOUR STUNT FILMS and GOOD MOVIES!!!

Saturday we'll be riding most of the day, then arrive at my dads for BBQ bon fire and MUSIC!!! During the Saturday ride keep some extra cash on you for gas and any food's you'd like! Sunday morning for breakfast, we have pancakes on the menu!!

I need to have the count/sign up done by NO LATER than the 16th of July (this month) I will of course budget for last minutes but i need to get a solid count!!

Feel free to PM Me or call me about anything! To give you an idea where my dad lives so you can Map Quest it.. here's the address

7815 Coolidge Rd.
    Yakima, Wa 98903

Hope to hear from you all soon!!!

Start signing up Central buddies!!! Lets see who we can get the most of... Westsiders, Central Riders or Oregon Riders.... We have 10 on the list for Westside..... and 2-3 for Oregon... I haven't seen anyone officially sign up for Central... Just respond accordingly and I'll check this periodicly and make the list!!!

2. skinny_punk

skinny_punk One Legged Rocket Rider

Moto GP weekend at Laguna! 8)

3. YO SKINNY PUNK dude that avatar just freaks me out i mean serious hebegebees :tard:

4. Perferd

Perferd Grade A Champion

Sounds like a great time will be had...

5. Come on Central, you really need to come, otherwisw it will be all WESTSIDE!!!!

6. Hey I may be headed through there on that weekend to Oregon to ride with a friend in bend... That is if he don't have to cancel due to bike problems.. But I may have to see about stopping in.

7. By all means... go for it!!

8. WESTSIDE is WOOPIN your ASS!! Come on my fellow Yakimanian's and buddies from Central Washington... I would've figured that some people from around there, even Tri-Cities would be representing... Show us what you're made of!! I know what you're made of and I'm convinced that you can out do the Westside... it's just the Central way, I remember, I used to be one!!! Please everyone, join us for the weekend, if not.. meet some new people on Saturday during our ride or even just stop by for the BBQ on Saturday!!!!

Take care everyone and I hope to see you all there!!

9. nobowl

I'm going to try to make the BBQ and the ride. The whole thing sounds awesome, thanks for putting it on!

(Maybe a lot of the central people are procrastinators like me and that's why they haven't responded? Some will also be down in Laguna...)

10. Sweet man, will be great to meet you. Now you can see the coolness that is Santi 8)

No I'm joking, I suck.

CHRISTINA! WE HAVE SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS! Dont forget! :)

11. If I get there before you, I'm thiefing said arrangements and there's nothing you can do about it!! :thefinge:

12. Anybody going, Atleast go for the day!!!

13. I hope everyone can make it to the ride.... or the BBQ Sat. WOOT!!!!

14. Oh it's on lil missy :devil:

15. james1300

james1300 Track School Dazed

Bumpin for the weekend!

16. What are you guys doing Friday Night..

17. Dunno. Think bowling or something had been mentioned?

18. nobowl

Bump...

I'm going to -try- to stop by on Sat. either before the ride or during the BBQ, but not sure if I'll be able to make it. Keeping fingers crossed...

It's awesome that you're putting this on! :clap:

19. WaSSted

WaSSted Kaptain Kirk

I am here, but I dont know if I will be by either, I am visiting my friend from college. We'll just see what happens.

20. WaSSted

WaSSted Kaptain Kirk

Know where we can find a pool? It's hot!