Yamaha Champions Riding School 2013 Schedule

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by dawtips, Oct 16, 2012.

1. YCRS 2013 Schedule is up. Looks like Vegas was dropped and Laguna was added.

Who is up for a road trip?!?

2. Damn I kind of wanted to do Vegas, I'm thinking this one:
    Thursday, March 28 – Friday, March 29

3. Went to the Vegas school twice. Absolute blast! Forget about actually going out anywhere in Vegas after the first day though, I could barely walk back to my hotel room. Tons of track time and awesome instruction. I'm saving pennies to hit the Laguna school.

4. cobra525

cobra525 WMRRA Sportsman of the year

5. That could work for me. Who else for this date? We could carpool down and some some $.

6. I<3u

7. $2300 for two days is a bit steep. That's a lot of local track time and few more trip to T-hill or Laguna.

8. Look at it this way, you will learn more in that two days on track than you will 10 days on your own. I said the same thing before I took it, but after experiencing it, its honestly a bargain for what you get if you are serious about riding.

9. Hmmm... After standing on the wall @ Laguna, I want to ride that track oh so badly... and the school sounds like a great way to get a jump on next years competition... Guess I better start the Top Ramen diet early this year. Ugh.:roll:

"Tentatively" in.

10. I'll fly and meet you in Sacramento. If I don't have bikes to haul I would way rather fly than drive.

11. I'm in.

12. "Officially" out... Don't want to miss the first chance to ride TRMP in 2013 w/2Fast on March 30th . 8)

13. Can't tell if serious

14. Suppose I could "rockstar" it, and be home in time. Eh?:ninja:

15. That or go to one of the other 50 days out there this year was my thinking

16. The 30th is one of only 2 track days scheduled @ TRMP before WMRRA was my thinking.:secret:

17. Like you need more practice there :roll: :thefinge:

I know the Yamaha school is outstanding, but damn, I sure wish they had a ride what you brung plan too. Wife we could kill me if I spent the same amount of cash that could have been used for an all inclusive week in Mexico or something. :rant

18. Just don't tell her :mfclap:

19. lol... Can always use more practice.:nana

Pridmore is coming back.:mfclap:
    Wish the date was sooner, though.:scratchea