Zipper sewed on leather pants before monday?

Discussion in 'Track Time' started by bwboley, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Im doing pssr monday and my joe rocket jacket dont zip to my bilt leather pants.

my jacket has a extra zipper so i need the 8 inch zipper sewed on the pants.

anyone know of someone in the portland area?

2. Stv360

A couple friends have told me Love's Leather does good work, but I believe they are in Vancouver.

3. Wyckedan

I Ride:
    RSV4 Factory
    Just go to any alteration place. They will be able to do it in about 2 minutes. Pretty easy job. Seriously, anyone with a sewing machine can do it. To make it even easier on them, mark on the pants where you want the zipper to start. An 8" zipper only takes 10 seconds to sew on

#3 Wyckedan, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  4. If worse comes to worse, Jo-Ann's has high grade leather thread for like $6, buy the zipper there, and grab a 6 pack of beer and a few good movies. :)

5. Miriam Enciso. 503.239.0142. She's a wonderful lady. Ask nicely and she might be able to do a 1 day turn around for you. Call her tomorrow morning. She's closed on Sunday and only open to mid afternoon on Saturday. Make sure you tip accordingly for a rush job. :mfclap:

6. I believe her name is Miriam, I may have spelled it wrong. She is the woman who does a ton of work for Cycle Gear and a bunch of racers. Marion has bailed me out a few times and does quality work!!! She is near Holgate and 99E, give her a call at least and she will guide you in the right direction. Miriam Leathers
    503-239-0142:mrgreen:

#6 nater73, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  7. Find Desivio on the forum, he does great work. T-bell at loves leather in battle ground. lots of people use Mirium also, but I do not know how to get ahold of her

8. shelbyguy

shelbyguy Picture Whore

this

or this