Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #1
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
WMRRA Novice Round 3 "The Ridge" Saturday Race Video
Here is some video from 5-26-12 novice race at "The Ridge" . despite of F..up was lots of fun:

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 06-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #2
Novice Racer
SiCC's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
From: HighBridge Snohomish, WA

I Ride: GSXR600,DRZsm
so you made out without injury? looks like you took it pretty hard on your shoulder. I had a pretty good view, was #876 right behind you

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCC View Post
so you made out without injury? looks like you took it pretty hard on your shoulder. I had a pretty good view, was #876 right behind you
I was supper lucky, shoulder and my hip hurt a little bit, but other then that im good, i was supper stoked to get up on my feet, because i felt how my helmet was compressing in to my forehead, then i got back home and adrenaline worn of i felt good size bump on my head
I'm ready for round 4, just with no crashes haha

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #4
Peg Dragger
shakazulu12's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
From: Portland, OR

I Ride: Melbs5150's momma
What video system are you using to get the picture in picture? Was thinking of buying a second gopro and linking them, but wasn't sure how you actually sync them.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
Knee Dragger
factorten's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Snohomish, Wa

I Ride: high bridge
Damn Vides. Glad you're ok. Great video.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #6
Novice Racer
SiCC's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
From: HighBridge Snohomish, WA

I Ride: GSXR600,DRZsm
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by shakazulu12 View Post
What video system are you using to get the picture in picture? Was thinking of buying a second gopro and linking them, but wasn't sure how you actually sync them.
if u use 2 gopro's its a matter of finding software that can do it and then just matching up frames. pretty easy.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by shakazulu12 View Post
What video system are you using to get the picture in picture? Was thinking of buying a second gopro and linking them, but wasn't sure how you actually sync them.
Its lots of software sys out there you can make pic/in/pic, im using Adobe Premier Pro CS6

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #8
snowshoe kitten... prrr...
yard sale's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: 4to5
Blog Entries: 7

I Ride: slow in the fast lane like everyone else...
Won't load on my iPhone what the ghey?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-06-2012, 09:53 PM   #9
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by yard sale View Post
Won't load on my iPhone what the ghey?
TX to youtube, ucking lamo, its because: Syndication settings are disabled because this video has been claimed by the copyright owner, in the other words its not my music bla bla bla, supper lamo

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 06:43 AM   #10
Peg Dragger
stevieb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Seattle, WA
Great job on the vid! Hope you're getting the bike back into shape before the next one.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 07:52 AM   #11
snowshoe kitten... prrr...
yard sale's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: 4to5
Blog Entries: 7

I Ride: slow in the fast lane like everyone else...
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by GPaddict View Post
TX to youtube, ucking lamo, its because: Syndication settings are disabled because this video has been claimed by the copyright owner, in the other words its not my music bla bla bla, supper lamo
watched from work. like the music. next to allister i might have the worst body position ever.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #12
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieb View Post
Great job on the vid! Hope you're getting the bike back into shape before the next one.
Bike is running so Ill be at the next round, cant wait !

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #13
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by yard sale View Post
watched from work. like the music. next to allister i might have the worst body position ever.
What number you riding?
Dont worry about your body position, i would be ok with worst body position ever if i would be as fast as Allister, i dont know if hes got bad body position, i didnt notice, its probably because he passes me so close and so fast (on track days) that i have no time to pay attention to that haha

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #14
Novice Racer
Sentor's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
From: Beaverton, OR

I Ride: 2008 R6 Race Bike - #52 - And whatever's in the shop!
Was watching that video and didn't realize there was going to be a crash scene. :(

See you up at the next round! Glad the bike and you are alright.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #15
Pit Crew
 
Joined: Jul 2007
From: Federal LA

I Ride: Specialized Roubaix
Glad you got everything back together, thank you for not collecting me as well. I was two bikes up, #910

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #16
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by misterwaterfallin View Post
Glad you got everything back together, thank you for not collecting me as well. I was two bikes up, #910
At that time you where one bike up
First rule is: not to crash
second: I'm not taking runoffs
Third: Do not collect anybody in case of going down

I guess you good, but that was close and you just find out that sometimes is better not to know

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #17
Pit Crew
Serpent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
From: Seattle
Cool editing at the end.
I have a question for you. After watching the video and living it. What is your assesment of what happened. Were you just too hard on the front brake? It looks like you were really trying to step it up on that lap, you can see your back end step out on corner exit a couple corners before you went down.\

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 PM   #18
Licensed
GPaddict's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Bellevue

I Ride: 07' Yamaha
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent View Post
Cool editing at the end.
I have a question for you. After watching the video and living it. What is your assesment of what happened. Were you just too hard on the front brake? It looks like you were really trying to step it up on that lap, you can see your back end step out on corner exit a couple corners before you went down.\
Tx man on video, nice catch from Darren Beatty. thats what you call right time right place for him
What comes to my riding i felt grate, never felt that i ride over my limit, i felt that im going to slow in some corners. The crash: on the pass i was fine, dint thing that something bad about to happen, until i bottom it out my front end and my rear went up i was still trying to turn in but the way my rear landed,- well you so the rest. I was so exited to race that weekend that i forgot that track day and race day suspension settings are way diffident, i needed to set stiffer settings and i forgot + lack of time/experience on that track = bad ending. I was pisstoff about a bike but supper happy i did walk away from the crash.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #19
Pit Crew
Serpent's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2006
From: Seattle
Thanks, I wasnt event thinking about suspension. That shows how much I need to learn.

It was cool to watch the race because, you could see where you were faster than others. And you could see where others were faster because of the rear view. As the race went on you could tell you were picking up the pace in all of the places you got passed on previously.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #20
WMRRA #2 Overall Points Champion
NoQuarter#121's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
From: 2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning

I Ride: on ice at 15F below zero. GO ICEHOLES!!!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by yard sale View Post
next to allister i might have the worst body position ever.
Hey,
what?
What?
Your girlfriend likes my positions just fine fucker!

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by GPaddict View Post
What number you riding?
Dont worry about your body position, i would be ok with worst body position ever if i would be as fast as Allister, i dont know if hes got bad body position, i didnt notice, its probably because he passes me so close and so fast (on track days) that i have no time to pay attention to that haha
Young padowan, I only try to show you the path... the way...

Its a good idea to get the body position muscle memory early, cuz once you are a fat old fucker like me its really hard to teach the fat old dog new tricks.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Track Time


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed