mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #41
Licensed
ZREX MIKE's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
From: Bonney Lake

I Ride: ZRX
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by jezterr View Post
You left your gloves out in the field - I left them with registration, since I couldn't find you in the pits. Hope you got them back.
No wonder I couldn't find them.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 07-26-2012, 10:12 AM   #42
Chicken Strips
BabyJordan's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
From: Seattle

I Ride: 07 750 Gix
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by lacy124 View Post
Great day! I got to meet a few more peeps. Can't wait for the next one. Thank god for better sessions in the afternoon. I kept having to come in early it was so freaking hot out, but I made it thru the day!
we were having a great session, I was following you for a bit and than got ANOTHER RED Flag.


I did the same thing, had to come in early because I was dying of heat

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #43
Pit Crew
lonelyAngels's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: Monroe, WA

I Ride: 09 ZX-6R (race bike) 09 250r (race bike) Optimum Performance Rider Training
twas a good day. tires were nice and sticky. great job 2-fast crew

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 10:43 AM   #44
Endorsed
bazacko's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2012
From: North Seattle, WA

I Ride: WR426, CBR F2, ZX6RR, SV1000S
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by jezterr View Post
You left your gloves out in the field - I left them with registration, since I couldn't find you in the pits. Hope you got them back.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ZREX MIKE View Post
No wonder I couldn't find them.
I got them, thanks guys! I appreciate the help collecting the bike, and also whoever gave me a ride back to the pits.

T11 has always been tough for me, and I guess I better figure out a better plan of attack than "pin it" for next time.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 12:48 PM   #45
snowshoe kitten... prrr...
yard sale's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: 4to5
Blog Entries: 7

I Ride: slow in the fast lane like everyone else...
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bazacko View Post
I got them, thanks guys! I appreciate the help collecting the bike, and also whoever gave me a ride back to the pits.

T11 has always been tough for me, and I guess I better figure out a better plan of attack than "pin it" for next time.
hook up with a marshall next time you are out and tell them you have trouble with 11. they'll help you get it sorted out.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 05:08 PM   #46
Knee Dragger
TGAS-TT's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Graham, Wa.

I Ride: The Sexy Beast and My Wife ZX-6R
I had a blast except for when they throw a black flag on me , they told me I was doing a inside pass, I honestly dont remember doing it so I apologize , got home watch the video, I only made 2 passes one on the straight away and outside pass on turn 6 .. all in all I still had a Very good day, I think it was Donnie that talk to me about me doing a inside pass...

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #47
Novice Racer
SiCC's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2006
From: HighBridge Snohomish, WA

I Ride: GSXR600,DRZsm
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAS-TT View Post
I had a blast except for when they throw a black flag on me , they told me I was doing a inside pass, I honestly dont remember doing it so I apologize , got home watch the video, I only made 2 passes one on the straight away and outside pass on turn 6 .. all in all I still had a Very good day, I think it was Donnie that talk to me about me doing a inside pass...
only 2 passes, total? that seems low.

ps donny can suck it.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #48
Knee Dragger
TGAS-TT's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Graham, Wa.

I Ride: The Sexy Beast and My Wife ZX-6R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCC View Post
only 2 passes, total? that seems low.
you mean "Slow"
I know I am slow

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
Race Qualifier
dwschultzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: .
Blog Entries: 2
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAS-TT View Post
I had a blast except for when they throw a black flag on me , they told me I was doing a inside pass, I honestly dont remember doing it so I apologize , got home watch the video, I only made 2 passes one on the straight away and outside pass on turn 6 .. all in all I still had a Very good day, I think it was Donnie that talk to me about me doing a inside pass...
Yes, it was I who talked to you. I also told you that if it wasn't you, too not worry about it because we didn't have a definitive I.D on who the person was. I also told you that the I.D of the person was "a guy in a black suit riding a black naked type bike", which you were one of atleast three in that group. You were pointed out as being a "maybe" so we brought you in just because that's all we had to go on. I apologize if that ruined your day, as it was not meant to be. I quickly discerned it wasn't you and apologized. If that's not enough, please email myself or Mark DeGross and we'll get it sorted out.

Just trying to be pro-active about riders not following the rules in certain groups. I talked to atleast 4 different people that I personally saw that day about their passing in the 100 & 200 groups.

Again, I apologize that you were wrongfully selected and missed a part of your session.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 08:18 PM   #50
Race Qualifier
dwschultzy's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: .
Blog Entries: 2
Also, it was a staff member who pointed you out, not just a random person on the track. We kinda take what our staff members say seriously, but also know that they, like anyone, can make a mistake.

Hope to see you at another event.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 08:39 PM   #51
Knee Dragger
TGAS-TT's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Graham, Wa.

I Ride: The Sexy Beast and My Wife ZX-6R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by dwschultzy View Post
. I apologize if that ruined your day, as it was not meant to be. I quickly discerned it wasn't you and apologized. If that's not enough, please email myself or Mark DeGross and we'll get it sorted out.


Again, I apologize that you were wrongfully selected and missed a part of your session.
its all good , no need to apologize, like I said all in all it was a very good day.......

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #52
Peg Dragger
stevieb's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
From: Seattle, WA
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by TGAS-TT View Post
its all good , no need to apologize, like I said all in all it was a very good day.......
I think I was the one that actually threw the flag on you, but I was going off of Donnie's or someone else's orders...just a peeon here. sorry for bonking you over the head with it...won't wrongfully happen again

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 AM   #53
Training Wheels
bzbartell's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Wenatchee, WA
Great day! Anyone remember the name of the photographer(s) out there? There was the guy in the lizard suit, and I think one other laying at the exit of the carousel in the morning that looked like he was going to get some good looking pictures? Great riding in 300, there were a couple off track excursions, but not any crashes that I ever saw the whole day!

-Brandon

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #54
Pit Crew
lonelyAngels's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: Monroe, WA

I Ride: 09 ZX-6R (race bike) 09 250r (race bike) Optimum Performance Rider Training
http://photos.juniormonkey.com/2-Fast

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 09:13 AM   #55
Peg Dragger
Buick_65's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
From: Poulsbo, WA

I Ride: 1290 SDR, WR250X, SV650
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by SiCC View Post
...ps donny can suck it.
Yes.....yes he can.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 09:54 AM   #56
snowshoe kitten... prrr...
yard sale's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
From: 4to5
Blog Entries: 7

I Ride: slow in the fast lane like everyone else...
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Buick_65 View Post
Yes.....yes he can.
are you speaking from experience or agreeing?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #57
Retired Admin
jezterr's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2004
From: wa
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by bzbartell View Post
Great day! Anyone remember the name of the photographer(s) out there? There was the guy in the lizard suit, and I think one other laying at the exit of the carousel in the morning that looked like he was going to get some good looking pictures?
The lizard and the dude in the carousel are one and the same. He's a little weird, though.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 07-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #58
Knee Dragger
TGAS-TT's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Graham, Wa.

I Ride: The Sexy Beast and My Wife ZX-6R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by jezterr View Post
The lizard and the dude in the carousel are one and the same. He's a little weird, though.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > PNW Riders > Track Time


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed