Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #101
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Lol I don't get were the rider is riding like an asshat? There's no wheelies. There's no curb jumping, no speeding, no endo's, no backing it in, no crashing, no lane splitting, no passing over double yellows, none of your usual supermoto hooliganism! Nothing!

You guys must really ride like some serious pansies and 20mph under the speed limit if you think there's ass hatterery in this video.
That comment pisses me off

I do most of those things, except curb jumping and I don't ride a supermoto. I don't like being left out just cause I ride a sportbike. I feel violated, some how, not sure how?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 05-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #102
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by gtride05 View Post
You guys are all dicks! The OP is one smart mother fucker but of course he will never get credit cuz apparently he is the only rider that deserves to get ran over. Unbelievable.

Blueline15- You are a "fucktard" you should fuck yourself! Dont worry, so should everybody else that is being so hard to the OP.
lol, who the fuck are you?

OP has already proven in his past post and videos he is great entrainment. This video didn't prove that, but reinforced that idea.

I'm sure playing "Capt'n save a bro" will score you big with him. Happy fucking.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #103
Peg Dragger
JIMMYRAY31B's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Whiteman AFB, MO

I Ride: '14 Ducati Hypermotard SP
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Norainy View Post
That comment pisses me off

I do most of those things, except curb jumping and I don't ride a supermoto. I don't like being left out just cause I ride a sportbike. I feel violated, some how, not sure how?
Being pissed off is better then being pissed on!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #104
Novice Racer
Debi's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Renton, WA

I Ride: 05 KTM450SMR, 04 YZF250 and one bad ass Truck hehe
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Lol I don't get were the rider is riding like an asshat? There's no wheelies. There's no curb jumping, no speeding, no endo's, no backing it in, no crashing, no lane splitting, no passing over double yellows, none of your usual supermoto hooliganism! Nothing!

You guys must really ride like some serious pansies and 20mph under the speed limit if you think there's ass hatterery in this video.
Sooo truuuue.. but why are you pointing at me while you say that Jimmy???







































__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:40 PM   #105
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
Where are the infuckingfractions in this thread?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:51 PM   #106
Novice Racer
Debi's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
From: Renton, WA

I Ride: 05 KTM450SMR, 04 YZF250 and one bad ass Truck hehe
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
Where are the infuckingfractions in this thread?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #107
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi View Post
Sooo truuuue.. but why are you pointing at me while you say that Jimmy???
Supermoto, that's why You folk are stealing the hooligan brand and that is an issue

It use to be harley's were bad ass that went away Then sportbikes were the badasses Now it seems, supermoto's are stealing the limelight

Do I have to buy another bike to be a less than 'desirable type'

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:55 PM   #108
JTR
Novice Racer
JTR's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
From: Ames Lake

I Ride: Yamdalarisosaki's w/ a nos!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
truth.
yep!!!


Im appauled (sp) by some of these that I thought were "ok" peeps, they should start a club called "the pansy ass-chicken shits" and go drink tea w/ their pinky's sticking out....their colors should be diffrent shades of pink w/ flowers and butterflys mixed in

what a buncha fucking girls!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #109
Seņor verde
Bluuu's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: Kirkland

I Ride: behind the girls.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR View Post
yep!!!


Im appauled (sp) by some of these that I thought were "ok" peeps, they should start a club called "the pansy ass-chicken shits" and go drink tea w/ their pinky's sticking out....their colors should be diffrent shades of pink w/ flowers and butterflys mixed in

what a buncha fucking girls!
Look...I'll drink tea if I have to (blech) and I'll even stick the pinkie out if I have to (lalafuckingla), but I ain't switching from blue to pink.

It ain't fucking happening.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #110
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
It's okay to think the OP is an idiot not because of his actions or how he rode, but just that he is, right?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 05:27 PM   #111
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluuu View Post
but I ain't switching from blue to pink.

It ain't fucking happening.
I agree, you probably lean more toward the rainbow color pattern.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #112
Peg Dragger
Exile04's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: Renton, Federal way, Enumclaw, WA
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: 08' SV650s
They people saying we should support the rider don't know the roads there. they road is split because its a bus lane+nobody else allowed. It was a dick move to try and cut infront of the car but the guy in the car should not have tried to run into him.

Either way both are idiots

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 06:49 PM   #113
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by blueline15 View Post
They're both fucking idiots. Wahhh
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04 View Post
They people saying we should support the rider don't know the roads there. they road is split because its a bus lane+nobody else allowed. It was a dick move to try and cut infront of the car but the guy in the car should not have tried to run into him.

Either way both are idiots
Right?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 06:52 PM   #114
Race Qualifier
Stringcheese's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Clarkinsas, WA

I Ride: Whatever's next
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Norainy View Post

Do I have to buy another bike to be a less than 'desirable type'
I don't think you need a bike for that.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #115
Training Wheels
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Seattle WA

I Ride: 99 triumph daytona
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by blueline15 View Post
It's okay to think the OP is an idiot not because of his actions or how he rode, but just that he is, right?
Sounds like you have some personal problems.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #116
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by gtride05 View Post
Sounds like you have some personal problems.
You're right. I do. I'll PM you them. Maybe you can help. It'll take me a few hours to type them all up. Hang tight.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 07:08 PM   #117
Moto2 Contender
courier11sec's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: where they don't have lawns.

I Ride: on the storm.
So much of the reaction to this is residual from the helmet cam/no tail light video.
The fact is that a minor traffic infraction is something everyone in this thread is guilty of on a regular basis, but attempted vehicular assault isn't.
I think this reaction is more about the OP than the situation.
Fact is, Lil' Kim's not such a bad kid and I think he maybe got a bit hot under the collar, but if he hadn't addressed Bono directly, Bono wouldn't have even thought about the possible ramifications of lurching toward a human being on a motorcycle.
And once again, suck it.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #118
Training Wheels
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Seattle WA

I Ride: 99 triumph daytona
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by courier11sec View Post
So much of the reaction to this is residual from the helmet cam/no tail light video.
The fact is that a minor traffic infraction is something everyone in this thread is guilty of on a regular basis, but attempted vehicular assault isn't.
I think this reaction is more about the OP than the situation.
Fact is, Lil' Kim's not such a bad kid and I think he maybe got a bit hot under the collar, but if he hadn't addressed Bono directly, Bono wouldn't have even thought about the possible ramifications of lurching toward a human being on a motorcycle.
And once again, suck it.
Can people please read this and take something from it please. Thank you.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #119
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by courier11sec View Post
So much of the reaction to this is residual from the helmet cam/no tail light video.
The fact is that a minor traffic infraction is something everyone in this thread is guilty of on a regular basis, but attempted vehicular assault isn't.
I think this reaction is more about the OP than the situation.
Fact is, Lil' Kim's not such a bad kid and I think he maybe got a bit hot under the collar, but if he hadn't addressed Bono directly, Bono wouldn't have even thought about the possible ramifications of lurching toward a human being on a motorcycle.
And once again, suck it.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-03-2012, 07:15 PM   #120
Training Wheels
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Seattle WA

I Ride: 99 triumph daytona
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by blueline15 View Post
You're right. I do. I'll PM you them. Maybe you can help. It'll take me a few hours to type them all up. Hang tight.
Just as i figured, but honestly im not doctor so please take that else wherr and keep your personal issues to yourself. You can type it all out if that helps but just know i cant help you out.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside

Tags
wordsforplay who r u?


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed