Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #141
Peg Dragger
Norainy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Nehalem, Or

I Ride: cause I obey the voices in my head
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by blueline15 View Post
Westside
What a Bush move

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 05-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #142
Peg Dragger
JIMMYRAY31B's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Whiteman AFB, MO

I Ride: '14 Ducati Hypermotard SP
Westside

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #143
Knee Dragger
Suzuki Stevo's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
From: Seattle, Wa

I Ride: at a speed that allows me to ride again tomorrow GSX650FK8, DL650K5, AN400K7, 2013 WR250R
Bush move? Does that have anything to do with Fox News??

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-05-2012, 03:27 PM   #144
Training Wheels
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Seattle WA

I Ride: 99 triumph daytona
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Westside

This was cool until I seen the Bus only sign...this guy is a tool and should be shot in the head...Point blank.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-05-2012, 06:25 PM   #145
Shredder
Locutus's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
From: here going there.

I Ride: because I can.
I'd of waited for the pedestrian thing to play out and moved on. Trying to go around the car? That was nothing more than a pullout. It would have put me on a intercept course with the car, at the other end. Then I would have had to give the car the right-of-way then at the other end anyway. Or I could 'race' to get ahead of the car ... right ... that would... make sense ... when I was still going thru puberty.

Nah ... I'd have just stopped and waited, let the car move on, then me.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-06-2012, 01:02 AM   #146
HondaKilla
TwistedTimes's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
From: Hillsburrito, OR

I Ride: Like a duc wrangler
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
Westside

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #147
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
My attempt to stir shit up; and this thread has died after 150 responses is sad.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #148
Chicken Strips
Pumbaa's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
From: Des Moines, WA
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: 2006 Hyosung Comet GT650
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by courier11sec View Post
As to your violation, I'm not familiar with the location is that private property?
Is it a bus stop or turn lane or something? If that's a parking lot, my understanding is that those rules aren't enforced just like the police won't deal with fender benders on private property.
Police do respond to assault on private property though and that is what Bono committed.
Since this is a video posted by you, it's bound to end up a shit storm so I'll declare early that I'm on the side of the little guy that fixed his tail light by getting a new bike.
Anyone who disagrees can suck my steel banana.
I agree, its private property. Traffic laws don't apply. But the attempted vehicular assault part does. Calling the dude a bitch was pretty funny. I agree with the OP that the driver in the car is a douche. But the OP wigged out like a whiney baby once again. Yah the driver deserved a talking too, but dude admitted his wrong. Just nod and move one. To the OP, how much time did you save going around that car, risking getting killed, and then confronting the dude. You didn't save any, should have just waited for the pedestrian to finish crossing and went on your merry way.
Posted via PNW Riders Mobile

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #149
Licensed
blakegaston's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Bellevue, WA

I Ride: GSXR600 // KTM 450 SMR
I've seen the spockish kid around BC a few times, and I think I've seen that rider too. There aren't too many d/s that park at BC. Mainly sportbikes.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-09-2012, 05:00 AM   #150
Moto2 Contender
courier11sec's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: where they don't have lawns.

I Ride: on the storm.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by gtride05 View Post
Blueline15- You are a "fucktard" you should fuck yourself!
Just want to be sure this is properly driven home.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #151
Peg Dragger
Khustla's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jun 2010
From: Alabama

I Ride: , we ride!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by blakegaston View Post
I've seen the spockish kid around BC a few times, and I think I've seen that rider too. There aren't too many d/s that park at BC. Mainly sportbikes.
Only seen spock once since then. Still wearing his goggles walking around. Whatever floats his boat and helps him run people over I guess.


Update to the shit mirrors!

Westside

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #152
Endorsed
peddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: Sumner, WA

I Ride: V star 950
Why does this rider think he's so much better then the guy in the car? Did he drop some one off in the pull out lane we did not see.

Reminds me of the fucker today. In the fog loaded fuel truck, hit the 4 ways because some things in the road. And the pickup behind me zips around in a no passing zone. I was nice and hit the air horn and he missed the 3 elk in the road.

Why are you so fucking special.

Oh I feel better just getting that out.


And no matter how pist you are. Useing your car as a deadly weapon is never right.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 05:14 PM   #153
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
This was a pretty fun thread.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 05:23 PM   #154
Endorsed
peddy's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2007
From: Sumner, WA

I Ride: V star 950
Little late to the party. And my post went in a weird spot lol.


“ Quote:
Originally Posted by peddy View Post
Why does this rider think he's so much better then the guy in the car? Did he drop some one off in the pull out lane we did not see.

Reminds me of the fucker today. In the fog loaded fuel truck, hit the 4 ways because some things in the road. And the pickup behind me zips around in a no passing zone. I was nice and hit the air horn and he missed the 3 elk in the road.

Why are you so fucking special.

Oh I feel better just getting that out.


And no matter how pist you are. Useing your car as a deadly weapon is never right.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #155
Pit Crew
kzarmane's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2010
From: Bothell, WA

I Ride: R1
Holy shit, how did I miss this thread? I'm pushing your shit over on Monday.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #156
Race Qualifier
blueline15's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
From: Where the snow falls
Blog Entries: 3

I Ride: one with two wheels
I'm glad you have painted you Suzuki safety orange since the incident.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #157
Chicken Strips
Worldtraveller's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2012
From: Medford, OR

I Ride: Wearing ears.
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR View Post
yep!!!


Im appauled (sp) by some of these that I thought were "ok" peeps, they should start a club called "the pansy ass-chicken shits" and go drink tea w/ their pinky's sticking out....their colors should be diffrent shades of pink w/ flowers and butterflys mixed in

what a buncha fucking girls!
I know a few 'girls' that would likely kick your ass over such a sexist comment. Lucky for you, none of them live in this area.

As for the OP, I can see getting pissed like that. Someone cutting me off is pretty much assault in my book. Happens a lot on my bicycle, my motorcycle, and only slightly less frequently in my truck. The difference is that when I'm cut off in my truck, it's usually out of ignorance, or the other driver just not paying attention. Many times, when I'm on two wheels, it's obviously intentional, because they think they can 'win'. I if they don't drive off like chickenshits, which usually happens on the bicycle, I invite them out to talk on level terms with my lycra wearing ass.....

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #158
Superbiker
Devil_Doc's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2008
From: Puyallup-ish

I Ride: 04 CBR1k
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtraveller View Post
I know a few 'girls' that would likely kick your ass over such a sexist comment. Lucky for you, none of them live in this area.

As for the OP, I can see getting pissed like that. Someone cutting me off is pretty much assault in my book. Happens a lot on my bicycle, my motorcycle, and only slightly less frequently in my truck. The difference is that when I'm cut off in my truck, it's usually out of ignorance, or the other driver just not paying attention. Many times, when I'm on two wheels, it's obviously intentional, because they think they can 'win'. I if they don't drive off like chickenshits, which usually happens on the bicycle, I invite them out to talk on level terms with my lycra wearing ass.....
I love Wa. The women are tougher than the men.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 09-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #159
Peg Dragger
Khustla's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: Jun 2010
From: Alabama

I Ride: , we ride!
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMMYRAY31B View Post
The only thing the OP is guilty of doing (or lack of doing) and it all involves riding the supermoto the wrong way.

1. Not riding fast enough
2. Not jump said sumo over speed bumps
3. Not doing a wheelie past the driver when passing him on the right.
4. Not jumping onto a college campus sidewalk
5. Not jumping back off said college campus sidewalk
6. Not pulling up next to said drivers window and reving the shit out of your KTM to fill his car with exhaust fumes
7. Rip off his drivers side mirror and take with you as a souveioner(spelling?)
8. Do a huge burn out in the parking garage
9. Go as fast as you can down the straights in said parking garage then down shift to back it in around the corners on the slick pavement in garage.
10. Then get the eff out of dodge as fast as possible.
11. Then put YouTube video up with Hooliginism!

I probably missed other cool shit!
I am sorry I have let hooligans from all over the area, down. Do I still have time?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Westside

Tags
wordsforplay who r u?


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed