07-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
I Ride: like an asian. You scurred yet?
Senior or Director Level UX Designer – Full-time position
Do you have software experience that has shipped? Can you demonstrate the ability to participate or contribute to the ideation of a product, create that product/experience/service from start to finish or participate in its design, ship that product and be able to judge its success? |
As a Designer – are you also a great storyteller, or a designer of communication in all forms? Are you able to answer and explain the following when it comes to describing your work and your process? "Who was the client, what did they come to you for, what were the team goals, who was the team, what was your role specifically, what did the team produce for the client, was the project successful, what were your metrics for success, etc.."
If you have answered "YES! That's ME!" to the above – please read on and CONNECT with us for next steps!
You'll be part of an extremely motivated, dedicated, and experienced team that's responsible for some of the most compelling consumer entertainment experiences ever created. You'll be a significant contributor to gaming e-commerce platforms. What you design will reach MILLIONS of users, and you will be a part of helping to define how your users interact with your products. Pretty kick ass - right?
What you'll do
- Advocate for the user's experience with your products
- Contribute conceptually and design the creation of detailed, high-quality products.
- Create conceptual wireframes, user flow diagrams, and low-fidelity prototypes for discussion and A/B testing purposes.
- Design mockups, create working prototypes, and conduct data-driven evaluation of your work via user play testing.
- Produce shipping designs, finalizing interaction, layout, color, typography, images, and icons.
What you'll need to do it:
- BS/BA/BFA degree (or equivalent) in graphic design, interaction design (or equivalent)
- At least 6 years of professional design experience in the software industry
- A thorough understanding of user interface design and usability principles
- HTML, CSS, Flash, and other similar tools.
- An online portfolio of work
Perks: Onsite gym, massage therapists, amazing kitchens, weekly group catered lunches and yearly resort travel! What are you waiting for?
Please send resume and online portfolio link, along with a salary range to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If anybody fits this role, shoot me an email/PM and let's work together! If you know someone that would fit this role, we pay referral bonuses!