11-27-2012, 10:35 AM
Joined: Jun 2007
I Ride: like an asian. You scurred yet?
ISO | Database Developer - SQL and DB GURUS! | Seattle, WA
I've got another one for the local folks. Tis the season to get a new job. You may hate your boss, or your commute, so it's time for change. Plus, this company offers free Keg's every Friday and give out free food. WHO DOESN'T LIKE FREE FOOD AND BEER?!
Salary: $80k - $120k depending on your worth
| YOU: |
Are a database dev that will build and support DB integration and is in control for the migrations, integration, and warehousing of data from clients for marketing automation and reporting tools. From an operations perspective, you will support and maintain automated SSIS Extractions, Transform and Load (ETL) workflows and other data integration solutions which support Marketing History Databases, Datamarts, and our client’s Dashboard Portal by insuring quality of data. You will be assisting in the ongoing integration of data development of technical best practices for movement of data, data quality, data cleansing and other data integration related activities. In your capacity as a developer, you will create and debug custom queries and stored procedures that connect disparate data sources while supporting multiple product database integration that contain many critical processes.
Knowledge | experience | education | certification | skills | abilities
- Microsoft SQL Server (05, 08/R2, 12) scripting languages
- Proven record with SQL Server 05+
- SQL Server experience in a production environment
- .NET Development – scripting with Windows PowerShell a plus
- MCITP Database Developer Certification a plus
- BA/BS + 3-5 years of experience – equivalent combination of work/education will be considered.
- Must enjoy: fast paced environment with emphasis on accuracy and perfection
- Find a problem / suggest a solution / fix it – is this you?
- Enjoys autonomy and strives in similar environments
- Advanced / Expert Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Visio and Project.
E-mail your resume to DaneA@JBCconnect.com
if you're interested in learning more about the position.