mrmat25

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #41
Railer
StropeSled's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
From: Yakima

I Ride: 2011 Ducati 848 EVO 06 r6 (gone)
I don't like ethanol but I also hate it when my ex gf used to over react.. drives me nuts and creates drama

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 

Old 05-24-2012, 09:58 PM   #42
Peg Dragger
canyon63's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2012
From: Olympia, WA

I Ride: a slow bike, slow
Acme Fuel/Fast Fuel station on Lilly road in Lacey, WA. I'm going to try a tank of it with my next fill up. I use fuelly.com for my 08 cbr600rr, averaging 45.4mpg over 1900 miles tracked. Gunna see what kind of MPG I get out of it

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-24-2012, 11:16 PM   #43
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
All I wanted to do was find out where the non ethenol gas stations are in the area, as it's a pain to keep track for fill ups. If they all disappear with the agenda, I will distill my own simple as that. And the remark that I shift at 16k every shift is really brilliant if I were on the salt flats Doosh bag. $4.60 a gallon, you must be kidding me, I smell change a comin. Ethanol shoved down our throats, what a joke? But I will have my liberties, and I will make my own choices in life idiots.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 04:44 AM   #44
Superbiker
RC51's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
From: Everett, WA

I Ride: Motorcycle
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaplay View Post
Another punk that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground! One that would like to control the rest of us because he knows better. Get a life punk ass clown. 51.
Umm, I pretty much agree with everything you said. If I am wrong and don't know my head from my ass, then ethanol must be great.

“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaplay View Post
All I wanted to do was find out where the non ethenol gas stations are in the area, as it's a pain to keep track for fill ups. If they all disappear with the agenda, I will distill my own simple as that. And the remark that I shift at 16k every shift is really brilliant if I were on the salt flats Doosh bag. $4.60 a gallon, you must be kidding me, I smell change a comin. Ethanol shoved down our throats, what a joke? But I will have my liberties, and I will make my own choices in life idiots.
Where in your original post does it ask for information on the location of ethanol free stations??? I must have missed that part with all the political bs and little girl whining.

Again, you were the one who commented about your super high performance engine and how you shift it at 16k. Nobody on this thread has said anything positive about ethanol, you are just too fucking dense to see that everyone here agrees with you.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by RC51; 05-25-2012 at 06:28 AM..
 
Old 05-25-2012, 08:16 AM   #45
mjn
Forum Admin
mjn's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2005
From: Tri-Cities
Blog Entries: 1

I Ride: '05 Busa, '81 Seca 550, '78 Hawk, '69 Z50A
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaplay View Post
Another punk that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground! One that would like to control the rest of us because he knows better. Get a life punk ass clown. 51.
News flash;
None of us are always right. You included. It shows an incredible lack of maturity when you attack those that merely disagree with you.

Infraction given.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #46
Railer
Ryanthegreat1's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
From: Olympia

I Ride: XR650R
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by canyon63 View Post
Acme Fuel/Fast Fuel station on Lilly road in Lacey, WA. I'm going to try a tank of it with my next fill up. I use fuelly.com for my 08 cbr600rr, averaging 45.4mpg over 1900 miles tracked. Gunna see what kind of MPG I get out of it
Do you need a CFN/Fast Fuel card to shop here?

Keep up posted on your results.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #47
Licensed
Reckincrue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Selah, WA

I Ride: 2008 Ninja ZX14, 1977 Harley Superglide, Pro Street Chopper, 2006 Yamaha YZF R1
Too bad an informative, reasonable thread has to dissolve into mindless name calling.

it really was interesting for a while.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #48
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
The 16 thousand rpms which all 600 crotch rockets approach or surpass was only to point out that we are dealing with an engine that hits high rpm's dah. And I don't want to put crap in it. Not that I have mr speed racer bike and shift everywhere I go at 16,000 whopeee!!!!!!!!!!! When all 600 cc engines reach that rpm, just how does that self serving person pick out of the post that I now only shift at 16,000???????????

And yes when I first started the post I explained that I just lost my 3 fill up stations to ethenol, they were conoco stations for those that only jump in at the end of threads and try to start crap. Of course you'd have to go to my original post that started the thread, maybe a little difficult for some. But when you have lost all of your fill up stations and you would like to continue with ethenol free gas, then that person indeed is looking for new ethanol free gas stations with his tin hat!

And for the drama student that is still getting over his ex girlfriend, move on it's going to happen over and over in your life. I don't have to be Psychic to see that one coming. I choose my friends well, get over it.

And yes I do continue my quest for ethanol free. Any in Zillah? Any in Sunnyside, the one conoco I was using over there also went to ethanol. The orginal post which was hijacked was pointing out they are snagging your ethanol free stations. I point to 4 in a weeks time. But of course we are all to stupid to make our own choices in this world.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by ninjaplay; 05-25-2012 at 10:58 AM..
 
Old 05-25-2012, 02:02 PM   #49
Superbiker
RC51's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
From: Everett, WA

I Ride: Motorcycle
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaplay View Post
The 16 thousand rpms which all 600 crotch rockets approach or surpass was only to point out that we are dealing with an engine that hits high rpm's dah. And I don't want to put crap in it. Not that I have mr speed racer bike and shift everywhere I go at 16,000 whopeee!!!!!!!!!!! When all 600 cc engines reach that rpm, just how does that self serving person pick out of the post that I now only shift at 16,000???????????

And yes when I first started the post I explained that I just lost my 3 fill up stations to ethenol, they were conoco stations for those that only jump in at the end of threads and try to start crap. Of course you'd have to go to my original post that started the thread, maybe a little difficult for some. But when you have lost all of your fill up stations and you would like to continue with ethenol free gas, then that person indeed is looking for new ethanol free gas stations with his tin hat!

And for the drama student that is still getting over his ex girlfriend, move on it's going to happen over and over in your life. I don't have to be Psychic to see that one coming. I choose my friends well, get over it.

And yes I do continue my quest for ethanol free. Any in Zillah? Any in Sunnyside, the one conoco I was using over there also went to ethanol. The orginal post which was hijacked was pointing out they are snagging your ethanol free stations. I point to 4 in a weeks time. But of course we are all to stupid to make our own choices in this world.
You crack me up dude. Don't worry, I'm over the loss of my girlfriend. We had a really deep connection. She knew what to say when I was feeling down, always made me smile. She also gave the best damn head I've ever had. It was really hard to let her go, but you are right that is how life goes. For some reason though, my wife couldn't be happier that she is gone.

Best of luck in your search for ethanol free stations.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 03:04 PM   #50
Nex
Chicken Strips
Nex's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
From: Seattle

I Ride: 2011 Husky SMS630, 2007 CRF250R/SM, 2005 CRF450X
Lots of modern bikes use nylon / plastic gas tanks. Ethanol is not added to gas in other parts of the world (EU / Japan), so bikes aren't tested to function well with it.

It can potentially cause problems in fuel system with prolonged exposure (like storing over the winter with gas in the tank, even with fuel stabilizer added).

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #51
Railer
StropeSled's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
From: Yakima

I Ride: 2011 Ducati 848 EVO 06 r6 (gone)
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaplay View Post
And for the drama student that is still getting over his ex girlfriend, move on it's going to happen over and over in your life. I don't have to be Psychic to see that one coming. I choose my friends well, get over it.
.
Lol ex as in 10 years ago.. man you are dense.. Im not the one starting all the drama on the forum dude

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter

Last edited by StropeSled; 05-25-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 
Old 05-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #52
Licensed
Reckincrue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Selah, WA

I Ride: 2008 Ninja ZX14, 1977 Harley Superglide, Pro Street Chopper, 2006 Yamaha YZF R1
Wait, do I hear.... zero f*cks riding by?

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #53
Licensed
Duck's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Yakima, WA

I Ride: 1199 Panigale
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by StropeSled View Post
I don't like ethanol but I also hate it when my ex gf used to over react.. drives me nuts and creates drama
Isn't that just the worst? Over-reacting about the dumbest things.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #54
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
Went on a run looking for non ethanol gas stations Wed. Started in Prosser and headed back to Zillah. Not 1 stations was found. I'm guessing you can't find any in Yakima and tri cities now either. But yes it just an over reaction. Go back to sleep people, nothing going on here. If you won't stand for anything, you deserve neither liberty or freedom. Next they are after shotguns now and your clips. Sleep on!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #55
Peg Dragger
Buick_65's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
From: Poulsbo, WA

I Ride: 1290 SDR, WR250X, SV650
“ Quote:
Originally Posted by Nex View Post
Lots of modern bikes use nylon / plastic gas tanks. Ethanol is not added to gas in other parts of the world (EU / Japan), so bikes aren't tested to function well with it.

It can potentially cause problems in fuel system with prolonged exposure (like storing over the winter with gas in the tank, even with fuel stabilizer added).
The EU and Japan both use a ton of Ethanol fuel.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #56
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
But mom, Bill's mom is letting him do it. If Bill's mom says he can jump off a cliff are you going to want to do it too? Why do you think that almost all of the motorcycles that sit for about a year without being ridden have a for sale sign that says carbs are going to have to be pulled apart and cleaned. In fact I'm buying one of those motorcycles today. Even ones that are being ridden are having problems. The Eu is in great financial risk of collapse because of their choices. Lets use them as an example, of just maybe a pattern we don't want to duplicate. And yes we are heading full throttle down the same path today. It's called one world government! I'll choose the constitution and the bill of rights, thank you very much.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #57
Licensed
Reckincrue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Selah, WA

I Ride: 2008 Ninja ZX14, 1977 Harley Superglide, Pro Street Chopper, 2006 Yamaha YZF R1
Well, I have done a little searching for non-e. The Conocos in town used to have it, they were hold outs till the last.

The ONLY place left in town that carries high octane non-Ethanol fuel here in Yakima is:

Apple Valley Fuel Company Inc
(509) 248-0760
920 N 6th Av, Yakima, WA 98902

They also sell 110 Octane Leaded race fuel.

91 Octane Non-E fuel is $4.85 a gallon right now and the gentleman I spoke to stated that he didn't know how long they would be allowed to carry it.....

Hope that helps.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #58
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
Now that's the type of info I can really use, and why I started this thread in the first place. The rest of the bs res can take a hike. Thanks Reck!

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 05-31-2012, 12:29 PM   #59
Licensed
ninjaplay's Avatar
OP
 
Joined: May 2011
From: Sunnyside Wa

I Ride: 06 636 ninja xt 600 Yam enduro, Honda v65
Just called the people at Apple and they said bring cash or they will charge much more for debit cards. And they are a distributing company so don't expect a gas station, but also be aware of their hours which are 7:30 am to 5pm m-f only, no weekends.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Old 06-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #60
Licensed
Reckincrue's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
From: Selah, WA

I Ride: 2008 Ninja ZX14, 1977 Harley Superglide, Pro Street Chopper, 2006 Yamaha YZF R1
I buy fuel for my Formula there. Best fuel quality I have ever found.

__________________
Follow PNW Riders on Facebook and Twitter
 
Reply

  PNW Riders > Washington Riders > Central > Yakima


Thread Tools
Display Modes



/pnwriders @pnwriders PNW Riders RSS Feed